The MQE Team
Chief Executive Officer
[Bo Svenson's bio]
Christel Pauli, Esq.
[Christel Pauli's bio]
Russell F. Crum, Esq.
Executive Producer (Canada)
Executive Producer (Russia)
[Natalia Lantonio's bio]
[Val Verse's bio]
Abe Mizrahi, CPA
Bo Svenson - Chief Executive Officer
An award-winning actor, writer, producer and director, Bo Svenson has been the president and CEO of MagicQuest since its inception.
- As a principal on the creative, financing and production teams of numerous motion pictures, including Walking Tall, Part II and Final Chapter, Walking Tall, Bo Svenson is identified with films which the Hollywood trade publication Variety ranks among the highest-earning independently-produced films of all time.
- As Chairman of the Board and CEO of Motion Picture Group of America from 1984-2004, Bo developed a standard for low-cost, high-yield motion picture productions that resulted in successful Wall Street underwritings.
- As a member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (oscars.org) since 1985, Bo serves on the Academy’s nominating committee for the Best Foreign Language Film — as well as is a juror on the Student Academy Award committee.
- As a member of the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television, the Directors Guild of Canada, and other international organizations, he is listed in numerous editions of Who’s Who In The World.
- As a recipient of numerous awards and nominations, including Lifetime Achievement Awards from Action On Film, the Movieville International Film Festival, and The Reel Cowboys Hall of Fame; the NAACP Image Award Nomination; the Academy of Science Fiction and Fantasy Golden Scroll Award; the Hollywood Women's Press Club Golden Apple; the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast for Inglourious Basterds; and the Italian Institute of Art Award of Merit, Bo consistently manages to combine art and commerce.
For more complete information about Bo Svenson visit www.bosvenson.com.